Smart Lipo for Sagging Skin Along the Bikini Line?

After the child birth my tummy got saggy and ugly stretched marks bellow the belly button.I do work out and rest of the body is in good shape but I can't get rid of my sagging skin along the bikini line. Will this Smart Lipo help me to get it tight and normal?

Sagging Skin and Smart Lipo

+1

Sagging skin will never be completely tightened by Smart Lipo but will certainly help. Since you have stretch marks in the area that indicates that you have a lose of elasticity. The laser will help to tighten the skin but not sure if it’s the end result you want.

Smart Lipo could probably give minor improvement to sagging skin along bikini line

+1

The simple answer NO! But without a photo, there could probably be a minor skin improvement with Smart Lipo, but I doubt it. Regards!

Sagging skin and smartlipo

+1

Sagging skin will never be tightened by smart lipo. If you have had children, and you complain of sagging skin, you probably are better off with some form of excision procedure.

Smart Lipo for sagging skin

+1

If sagging skin is the issue then you need to have the skin removed. It is probably a waste of money to do any type of laser lipo including smart lipo BUT some people will get a good enough result that they are happy with the smart lipo vs having a long scar and a longer recovery time. You need to se a plastic surgeon who has the expertise to show you the results through pictures of the lipo vs tummy tuck results. You may be willing to accept the inferior result for the lessor surgery.

John P. Stratis, MD
Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon

Smart lipo doesn't tighten sagging skin

+1

Smart lipo will not fix the sagging skin that bothers you.  The stretch marks are an indication of lost elasticity and the skin will not shrink after fat removal regardless of the kind of lipo you try.  You need some form of a tummy tuck to get the result you want.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS