Best Smart Lipo MPX Technique for the Arms?

I am considering SmartLipo MPX for my arms. I have seen some conflicting data out there. I am 50, 5'1, 113 pounds with arms large for my petite frame, meaning when I wave, it flaps.

I have read that it is done on the inner part of the arm from pit to elbow and read that the best result is when 75% of the arm is done inner and outer arm in order to help "shrink" the skin. Which technique is really the best? I also heard that it is done in a cross pattern up and down in both directions.

Smart lipo to arms

+1

We have done thousands of smart lipo cases and patients with the type of arms that you portrayed must have reasonable expectations. If you want to loose these "flaps" completely, this is probably not the procedure for you. There are other more invasive pro reduces that will remedy this situation. There are other variables such as age, which is a contributing factor for tightening due to collagen production. But needless tot say, I am doubtful that this will completely fix your arms. Feel free to come by for a free consultation if I can answer any other questions. Take care

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Smartlipo treats arms

+1

How your arm is treated depends on the amount of fat and the skin tone.  Skin tightening is done if the tone is diminshed.  This is a treatment closer to the skin in addition to treating deeper in the fat.  We do treat is different directions for as smooth a result as possible.

Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon

Arm Lipo or SmartLipo

+1

Whether it is traditional liposuction or Smartlipo I usually treat about 2/3 to 3/4 of the circumference of the upper arms from armpit to elbow to achieve the best result.

Most of the fat lies in the upper part of the arm and less just above the elbow. The reason for treating the sides is to remove smaller amounts of fat in order to sculpt the arm, and primarily to create a tightening of the arm skin. For many women, only a small volume of fat is removed, and it is the skin tightening that really produces the difference. You will need to plan on about 2-3 months for the skin tightening to reach ideal so you must be patient to get to that desired point.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon