I Have Small Red Bumps on my Buttocks?

Right now I am in the 10th grade and I suffer from red bumps which are flat on my buttocks (not white heads). It doesn't look like acne and I tried using proactive on it, but it didn't do anything. If anything it just made things worse. Lately I have been washing it with a body wash and it seems to be doing alright, but it still hasnt gone away. When i take a shower they are also more visible. (ive had this for about 4 years) I dont have any red bumps anywhere besides my butt. Please help!

We Usually Answer Questions About Botox Here, But This is About Buttocks Red Bumps

+1

Hi Jessica,

Best to speak with your Mom or Dad about it and ask them to take you to a dermatologist.  Most likely it is nothing serious and you will be given a cream or lotion to take care of the rash.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P