I Have Small Red Bumps on my Buttocks?

Right now I am in the 10th grade and I suffer from red bumps which are flat on my buttocks (not white heads). It doesn't look like acne and I tried using proactive on it, but it didn't do anything. If anything it just made things worse. Lately I have been washing it with a body wash and it seems to be doing alright, but it still hasnt gone away. When i take a shower they are also more visible. (ive had this for about 4 years) I dont have any red bumps anywhere besides my butt. Please help!

We Usually Answer Questions About Botox Here, But This is About Buttocks Red Bumps

Hi Jessica,

Best to speak with your Mom or Dad about it and ask them to take you to a dermatologist.  Most likely it is nothing serious and you will be given a cream or lotion to take care of the rash.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon