Small Mole on my Eyelid's Waterline. Can Be Removed Safely? (photo)

so i have this small mole on my lower waterline and it's flat. It's not bothering me or anything but i just want to know if i can remove it without damaging the lid and the waterline or without changing the shape..??

Mole removal

+2

I would highly recommend that you see a board certified facial plastic surgeon for an evaluation and possible removal. 

Mole removal from the eyelid

+1

Lower eyelid pigmented nevi are common, but can also be a sign of something more severe. I would recommend a surgical biopsy of the mole done under local anesthesia. 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Mole of the eye lid

+1

Mole on the lid margin can be removed. An examination is needed to determine how to remove. There will be a minor scar and minor change in the lid.

The other option is to have it examined and watch the mole for any change.