Small dent on my forehead? (photo)

Only a few years back I started to notice this small dent that appears on my forehead. Which is likely caused by an injury during childhood. It looks as if that part of my forehead is a few layers underneath. I can't get a good picture of it since it's extremely hard to get a good angle. It looks like this, but less prominent. It's not a big deal actually, the reason I want it dealt with is because that it's making wrinkles form vertically, forming a big 'plus' sign on my head.

Small dent on my forehead?

+1
Fillers or fat grafting would be reasonable options to consider.

Los Angeles, CaliforniA

Treatment for forehead dent

+1

The depression on your forehead could have been caused by childhood trauma. There are several treatment options. Fillers offer a temporary solution without having to undergo surgery. Fat grafting or transfer offers a permanent solution, but involves a surgical procedure. I recommend consultations with plastic surgeons in your local area to determine the best solution for your concerns. Thank you for sharing your photos and concerns. Best wishes.

Gregory Park, MD