Skin Tissue Thickened After Lip Reduction Surgery?

I had lower lip reduction 6 month ago. Doctor made a cut in the middle of my lip and spot between lip and chin, and cut out some of tissue inside it and when I touch this spot it feels hard, like I have bump inside. Also,I developed keloid. I done 2 steroid injections. It helped, but still keloid is very visible and I feel self conscious about it. And it borhers me that scar hurts when my face gets hot. I want to know what can help treat keloid completly and how to soften the tissue. Thanks.

Lip scar reduction of keloids and scars

+1

Keloid or scar tissue within your lip reduction scar can be effectively removed or reduced.  I use surgical and non surgical options for lip scar reduction.