Best Skin Tightening Laser Treatment for the Abdomen?

I in no shape or form want a tummy tuck. That is way to invasive for me personally. So I am turning to laser treatments. My skin is not too bad, but I know could use a little help. I am 23 years old, and done having babies. I'd like to keep it at no more than 2 treatments. Which should I choose?

Best Laser for Skin Tightening

+1

The best Laser for skin tightening with lasting results is the Smartlipo/Cellulaze platform.

With  Smart Lipo the Laser Energy increases the amount of skin tightening visible.

Cellulaze turns this same Laser up towards the skin to give the most significant and lasting skin tightening, thickening and increase elasticity to date.

Have a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon evaluate you for the best answer to this question.

Pictures would also help. Cheers

Lasers dont work

+1

In my experience, lasers do not tighten the stomach skin. Don't waste your money -- when you are ready, a tummy tuck is the best choice.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Laser Skin Tightening

+1

You have not posted any pictures, so it is impossible to comment specifically on your case.  Additionally, skin quality can really only be fully evaluated in person during a consultation since the elasticity is not apparent in pictures.  However, if you have any stretch marks or hanging skin, or a rectus diastasis (separation of your abdominal muscles leading to a roundness) then you really need an abdominoplasty (tummy tuck).  However, if you have moderately loose skin (that is not hanging) and have extra fat in the area, then laser liposuction such as Smartlipo may be helpful.  External laser treatments to tighten the entire abdomen are a waste of your time and money - especially if you are set on only having two treatments.  Good luck.

David Shafer, MD