Is my Skin Too Loose for my Age?

I'm 21 years old and I feel as though my skin is too loose for my age. It makes getting a clean shave harder because my skin sags lower on my face. I avoid smiling cause my skin seems to fold/wrinkle when other people's faces don't. I can see downward slanted lines from the corner of my eyes, nose and mouth. It's not much extra skin but it's enough for me to notice a difference. Is it possible to fix this without surgery? Do exercises and creams actually work? I need advice, i'm unhappy.

Loose facial skin at 21

+1
Loose skin can occur for a number of reasons from rapid weight loss and sun damage to rare genetic and acquired disorders. 21 is pretty early to see loose skin. Exercise and creams don't help loose skin. I recommend an evaluation by a dermatologist.

Short Hills Dermatologic Surgeon