What is the Best Cleanser for Oily Skin?

I have very oily and sensitive skin. I noticed my skin got oilier due to my past cleansers. I know it has to be a gel, oil-free, non-pore clogging, and maybe with BHA 2 % at the right ph level so it can exfoliate. I tried everything from drugstore.com, sephora, natural stores. I want to know what do dermatologists recommend? I am willing to pay any price as long as it works. Any brands, links, ingredients? Let me know. Thank you so much.

Purity by Philosophy

+1

I am a consultant for Philosophy, but have loved this cleanser for all sensitive skin types for years. It does not strip important lipids from the skin, yet really cleanses very well. It does not require a toner to finish the job or normalize the skin's pH.

New Orleans Dermatologist