I Have No Fat for Me to Do Brazilian Butt Lift What Other Options Do I Have?

How can I get body to be like this?

Options for a Butt Enhancement ...

+1

Without having photos it is very difficult to advise you whether you are a candidate for a Brazilian butt lift or not. There is another effective option for butt enhancement which is a buttock implant made of silicone.  The Implant will be inserted sub-muscularly to create a natural, enhanced look.  The best thing to do would be to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to find out whether or not you are a candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.

Edison Plastic Surgeon

Options for buttock augmentation

+1

Occasionally I will see a patient that does not have sufficient fat stores to provide enough fat for a brazilian buttock augmentation.  However, these patients may gain weight and this fat can be harvested.  However, before you go on an eating binge, I suggest you see a board certified plastic surgeon familiar with this type of surgery for a consultation as this is the best way to determine the procedure that may help you reach your goals.

Sean A. Simon, MD

Buttock Augmentation Options

+1

Currently the only two safe and effective methods for Buttock Augmentation are Autologous Fat Transfer (transfer of your own fat to the buttocks) and Buttock Implants (semi-solid soft silicone rubber implants).  Both are very good options so what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection.  Indeed because at least 50+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest.  Thus buttock implants become a very good, safe, and long term reliable option for most patients seeking buttock augmentation (at least in my practice).  The implant should always be placed under or within the gluteus maximus muscle.  In this position, the implant is less palpable, less visible, and does not sag over time unlike implants placed on top of the muscle.  Therefore it is extremely important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure.  Best of luck...RAS

Ryan Stanton, MD

BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT OPTIONS

+1

Depending on your body and expectations there are several options.  From what you are saying it is very likely that the best option for you will be subfascially placed cohesive silicone implants.  You may also be a candidate for fat transfer.  A large amount of fat can usually be harvested from the circumferential thighs, even on thin people.  The best thing to do would be to come in for a consultation and have your body type and expectations reviewed by a plastic surgeon.  I use a waterjet system for harvesting that is very effective in even skinny models that I treat.  I hope this helps!

Rian A. Maercks M.D.

Rian A. Maercks, MD