I Have Severe Under Eye Wrinkles when I Smile. How Can I Get Rid of Them, I'm Only 16? (photo)
- Asked by Dbnd
- 8 months ago
Whenever I smile, these wrinkles appear out of nowhere right under my eyes. Some smile lines are ok, but I think this just looks plain hideous. I'm only 16 yo and if it gets worse with age, I don't know if I'll be able to handle it. I know I have hollow eyes, but I don't know if this has something to do with the wrinkles. I have read botox could be a solution, but isn't it too risky right under your eye? Aren't there any other solutions, like surgery? Thank you.
Eye lines at 16
Thank you for your question about treatment of eye wrinkles,
- the lines are forming because you smile with your eyes. This is good.
- The orbicularis muscle is creating the wrinkles.
- Botox is highly effective - do every 3 months x 2 years.
- Botox is safe around the eyes, if done by an experience physician,
- Uour skin looks red from the sun - large dark glasses, hats, sun block are important to preventing early aging around the eyes.
- Hope this helps. Best wishes.
Recent Wrinkle Treatment Reviews
Wrinkle Treatment Photos
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.