Do Scars on Nose Heal on Its Own? I'm Only 17 at the Moment and I Had the Scars for 2 Years Now.

Hi I suffered from acne on nose when I was 14 it was huge but then when the acne healed,, it left a crater life scar on my nose but it's not very deep. However, theres another scar on the side of my nose it looks like a like but when you look close up it looks like 3 pores next to each other that's why it looks like a line.. Does anybody know what are the possible treatment for these? Or will these heal on it's own. Im only 17 right now.. Will it go away when I reach 20?

Acne scars for 2 years will it get better

After 2 years your scars are pretty much done healing. They are not bad. I would consider co2 laser resurfacing to improve your scars.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon