I'm scared about taking Isotretinoin/Accutane. I need reassurance on this matter?

I read about all the possible side effects and it's really put me off them, I would like to know what the worse case scenario would be and if it was treatable. I think I read that it could cause you to wee blood or develop psychosis which is kind of putting me off. And if there's anything to actually worry about?

Side effects of Isotretinoin

Every medicine has its long list of possible side effects but these side effects are very rare generally.

Isotretinoin/ Accutane is being prescibed by almost every dermatologist in whole world with excellent results.

Please visit your dermatologist for proper assessment & better management.

Pakistan Dermatologist

Al Razi Healthcare, MM Alam Road, Gulberg III
Lahore, Punjab 54000