What is Scar Tissue Inside the Breast Suppose to Feel Like?

Hi, I recently had my implants removed. I decided to get a breastlift now I have hardness in my right breast is this normal? My PS tells me is scar tissue but im concern because when I touch my breast I could feel the hardness deep in my breast. It feels like I could dig in my breast and take it out is like the size of a plum if it is scartissue. I had surgery done three months ago. Thank you

Scar Tissue after Breast Implant Removal?

Unfortunately,  it is not possible to give you good advice regarding the “hardness” you are feeling in the breast  without direct examination. I think it would be in your best interests  to continue with close follow-up with your plastic surgeon ( as opposed to online consultants' speculation) who knows your situation best, and will be able to make a diagnosis and treatment plan for you.