Is Scar Repairex Cream Good for Scars? or I Should Go for Silicon Sheets?

i had breast lift and augmentation surgery & arm lift surgery 17 days ago and now my doc recomended scar repairex cream for my scars .. i know i should follow my doc but when i search online many ppl recomend silicon sheets or dermatix .. i just want to make sure that its the right product for me cuz my body alwayes cuz big ugly scars ..

Scar care

+1
I often recommend DERMATIX, a silicone gel that has helped my patients. Silicone Sheeting can also improve and speed healing. They flatten scars and reduce their visibility. You can start applying these once the steristrips fall off and there's no longer any crustiness or scabbing on the incision.

However, the best way to help your scars is just let your body deal with them and stay out of the sun for a year, as suntanning the scar may stain it permanently red or brown. This makes it more noticeable.

It takes about a year for scars to mature.