Which Scar Gel Would You Recommend for a 15 Year Old Keloid Scar? (photo)

I'm a Filipina, present age is 20 and a female. And I have this scar on my right upper body, about 2.5-3 inches below where my right bony clavicle area, and the keloid's size is of about 2 inches long and 1/2 inch wide. I got this keloid last November 17, 1997 (how would i ever forget!?). Please help me on this one. I also have a keloid from a surgery that I had called salphingoopherectomy that took last November 6, 2010 (i guess November is not my lucky month). Dermatix doesn't work on me.

Chest keloids and treatment with laser and injections

Chest keloids are not easy to treat, but topical creams only play a partial role in resolution.  You would need a combination of IIT and laser to treat this chest keloid.