Scalded by boiling water? (photo)

Hi I got scalded by boiling water when I was 8 months old. I'm now 29. I've have lots of skin grafts during my life to help me grow but nothing since I was about 10. Is there anything new that can help reduce the image of these scars. As you can see quite bad burns to chest and arms.

Burn scars and treatment

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate accident. I would recommend seeing a dermatologist with expertise in lasers. There are new treatments available that can be used to reduce the constrictures and appearance of burn scars. There are a handful of dermatologists with advanced training in lasers that treat this type of condition across the country.

Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon