How Can I Flatten my Dermal Skin Grafts on my Acne Scars?

My surgeon made my dermal grafts(skin behind my ear) to big on my face and I just had laser resurfacing with dermabrasion and the grafts still remains there. What can I do to flatten out the grafts? I feel so insecure and depress right now I do not know what to do because there all bumps all over my face.

Flatten Dermal Skin

+1

Thank you for your question. Clarify with your surgeon the course of the treatments and how long the grafts typically take to settle in and be their "best".  If your doctor exhausts all alternatives, then I recommend you see a Board Certified Dermatologist or Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to evaluate other options. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Hello

+1

In our office we have a few different options for acne scar suffers. You have a few different options every practice is different so you have to do your homework on who has what you are looking for. VIpeel is good but you might need a few done to get the results you want. Also DOT laser and micro laser peels. You should inform yourself on what would give you the results you are looking for. Read about it on our website.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS