How can I get rid of my acne scars? (Photo)

Okay so I've done 3 Sciton micro laser peel and sciton proFrational laser treatment. although I like the overall texture I still have some ugly scars. There has to be something better. I hear a lot about co2 but I'm scared of the pigmitation thingy and how long it takes to heal. I just would like to spend my money on something that works I want and need to feel confident about my skin. Please help!!!

Yes, you can treat acne scars.

+1
Acne scars are hard to treat, but they are treatable. Depending on your skin color there are a few lasers  like fraxel or ematrix which will help. We had great results with both of these lasers.

Acne scars

+1
Acne scars are difficult to treat and often the most effective treatment carries significant risks for causing additional scarring in the wrong hands. 

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon