What Can I Do to Get Rid of Intense (Presumably Hereditary) Dark Circles Under my Eyes? (photo)

I'm a teenager, and I've had these for a few years. Due to Russian heritage, I'm very pale with almost translucent skin. I can only assume that these dark circles are hereditary, though I have yet to find a family member that has them. Makeup can only disguise it to a point, but it's still pretty obvious.

Not really the most intense dark circle.

+1

Expert Restylane will address this.  You need to find someone who is really good at the service to get a great results with this treatment. Effects of service can last over two years.