How Do I Get Rid of Hormonal Acne for Good? (photo)

ive been using ginette 35 and it does a wonderful job of keeping my skin clear but as soon as i stop it comes back with a vengence see my pics. im back on the ginette after a short break, how can i get my skin to clear as soon as possible? im also using a topical antibiotic. help

Hormonal Acne Treatment

+1

Unfortunately, there is nothing that gets rid of hormonal acne "for good" but there are lots of treatments that can get it under great control.  You need a great board certified dermatologist to help you, so please find one nearby and get proper treatment so you can have clear skin!