How Do I Get Rid of Chicken-like Skin?

i have permanent goose-bumps all over my body.What creams can i use to get smooth skin?

Goose bumps

+1

What exactly do you have? Do you have swollen skin around the pores or do you have rough excess dead skin cells piled up in the pore like a cone feeling very rough? Is it located on the outer surfaces of your arms and legs or also the inner surfaces? Are there any spots on your palms and soles? Do you have any changes in your nail surfaces? Is your hair affected?

There are many different disorders that can share partially, some features. See a board certified dermatologist to diagnose your condition, then the appropriate treatment might be suggested.

Permanent "Goose-Bump" Skin May be Pillaris Keratosis

+1

Hi,

Umecta and or Hydro 40 foam can be used as needed for the treatment of pillaris keratosis. It can be controlled but not cured.  See a local dermatologist between World Cup Soccer games.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P