What is the Best Way to Get Rid of the Acne Scars on my Cheeks?

They are a combination of ice-pick scars with some rolling scars. It is really quite depressing and would like to minimize their appearance. Thanks.

Cheek Acne Scarring Ice Pick Scars and Best Treatment

+1

I would do TCA CROSS and then I would consider a multilayered approach to make the results even better. co2 laser resurfacing would be part of the process. So you should learn more about this modality as well.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have the best results with a combination of extensive subcision and Fraxel Repair Laser.

+1

I have the best results with a combination of extensive subcision and Fraxel Repair Laser.  I use tumescent anesthesia to do extensive subcision.    When I combine this with Fraxel Repair Laser, I am getting an average of 76 to 100% improvement in rolling acne scars in once treatment.  Pitted scars are more difficult and take one or more agressive, deep Fraxel Reapir Laser treatments and may need some additional treatments with eMatrix depending on the size and depth of the pits.  Individual pits can be vaporized with a focused Co2/Erbium laser with a fine focused tip (Derm K Laser).

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon