Rib Pain After Impalnt Explantation, Is this Normal?

I had my saline implants removed yesterday and am having some pain all along my left rib cage. I know he had to remove some scarring but the pain goes all the way down my left ribs. Is this normal?

Breast implant removal and Discomfort?

+1

Yes, the discomfort you are feeling early after surgery is likely very normal.  this is likely related to inflammation  in the area.  your plastic surgeon will be able to reassure you best after direct examination.

Pain along rib cage after breast implant removal

+1

Pain along the rib cage certainly can occur after removal of implants especially if the capsule was removed.  you should check with your doctor, becuase it could be due to other things.