Rhinoplasty for a Wide Nose- Price? (photo)

hey My nose has been the main reason for my low self steem to this day,I decided I need to get rhinoplasty,I was thinking of doing it out out of the USA because of the cheaper price but I think its better over here,any good doctors that specialize in my nose? I would like to reshape the tip of my nose,reduce my nasal bone and nostrils,whats the price for this? Note: I dont care of a drastic look I just want a smaller nose,I am 19, 5'3, 125 pounds,below are the pictures

Rhinoplasty for Wide Nose

+1

Your concerns are consistent with what I see in the photographs you posted. Your nose is too large for your overall facial dimensions. Reducing the bridge and narrowing the nostrils, as well as better defining the nasal tip will improve the overall balance of your facial features as well as improve the size and shape of your nose. Everything you are looking for is reasonable. You should notice a significant improvement in the appearance of your nose. Look for a surgeon who has had experience with Rhinoplasty. Best of Luck  Dr Harrell

Rhinoplasty

+1

A rhinoplasty could certainly help you achieve your goals. Remember with thick tissues the refinement in the tip may not be as evident as with thiner skin. Certainly the nose could be narrowed.

Rhinoplasty for the African-American nose.

+1

Rhinoplasty for the African-American nose involves all of the things you mentioned. The cost is about $7500 as a ball park figure. It is important for you to see an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does many noses like yours. Don't shop price; shop quality.

African american rhinoplasty

+1

Your photos show that you are a candidate for rhinoplasty.  Typically a nose such as your could be refined by strengthening and narrowing the nasal tip,  narrowing the nasal bones and alar base.  You possibly could augment the nasal height.  Try to find a surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty and has a signiciant experience with your type of nose.  

Philip Solomon, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon