How to repair micro pin holes all over face from laser (orange peel texture)? (photo)

Can anyone suggest how I can help heal my skin after laser damage from the Emerge Fractional Laser? I have Micro pin holes all over where the laser tracked and have supplied pictures to show. My skin was very smooth prior (only 27 Years old) and used the treatment to fix melisma. I look forward to hearing your suggestions. Thank you

Tiny holes in skin after fractional laser

+1
I don't know when you had this procedure so this is sort of hard to answer. The tiny holes are from the pins where the energy is exerted under the skin. The holes will resolve themselves with time.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

Fractional Laser Treatment

+1
Fractional lasers drill columns of holes into the skin which allows a higher depth of ablation with less healing time since there is live tissue around the holes.  I would suggest to always follow up at the location where you received treatment for a timeline of healing.  Patients can initially see the columns of holes post treatment which will heal and fade over time. 

Hannah Vargas, MD
Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon