Best Way to Remove Multiple Lipomas?

Hi, I am Bhupathi and 28 yrs old. I have nearly 300 lipoma in my whole body. Most of the lipoma stayed in arms,legs and stomach. I am searching for the way to remove the Multiple lipoma from my body. I found we have lot of ways- Surgery,Liposuction, Lipodissolve etc.. Which is the best way to remove the lipoma?. Please give some suggestion...

Multiple Lipomas can be moved quickly with only small scars

+1
Many lipomas can be removed through small holes made with "punches", small circular blades that remove a small piece of skin like a cookie cutter removes dough. If the lipomas are encapsulated or not adherent to the underlying tissues they can usually be squeezed through these small holes, leaving only small scars. Usually each small lipoma removal takes only 5-10 minutes,
Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.