Is It Possible to Remove a Mole in Line with the Main Artery on my Neck? (photo)

I have spoken to my local doctor who advised it is too risky, i value any suggestions?

Mole Removal

+1

I agree with the other physicians--a trained dermatologist of plastic surgeon can easily remove the lesion for you. Good luck!

San Antonio Dermatologist

Removing moles on the neck

+1

I frequently remove moles on the neck without any problems what-so-ever. If the mole overlies a main artery or vein, it just requires a little extra care but there should not be any increased risk.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Neck Mole

+1

The risk of a major occurrence while removing a mole is zero to nil in the right hands. Choose your surgeon that you can trust