Removing Hyperpigmentation Spots, Craters & Oversized Pores

I am aware that i have to get the acne under control i am on my one month waiting for the Accutane after the blood test. I wanted to know what procedures can i take after i am done with treatment?

To remove all the dark spots and smooth out the Craters and Oversized pores. I want to go back to my youthful looking skin and enjoy it. am only 23. And i am Hispanic if skin type matters.

Fraxel Dual would be good for Hispanic Skin with acne scars and enlarged pores

+2

I feel that the Fraxel Dual is your best option for improving the acne scars and enlarged pores. I can't be done until you are off Accutane for at least 6 months. The Fraxel treatment will also help your acne. Instead of Accutane, you could consider Levulan with Blu U activation. 2 or 3 or these can greatly improve your acne without the side effects or risks associated with Accutane.

Melarase creams for dark hyperpigmented scars - Los Angeles

+1

Treatment of hyperpigmentation is begun with Melarase creams to lighten the skin and even out the color. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS