What Can I Do to Reduce the Muscles on my Forearms and Calves?

I am a girl nd I've got really big muscles on my calves and arms.are there any home remedies or can they be surgically reduced

Calf reduction

+1

Although reduction of the calf muscles by way of partial neurotomy (partial cutting of the nerve to the calf) is a known successful procedure, I am not aware of anything similar and safe for the forearms.  For the calf reduction, a couple small <1 inch long incisions are used to find the nerve behind the knee and then the nerve is patially cut so as to atrophy (shrink) the muscles over 6 -12 months but function of the muscles remain.  Hope this helps...RAS

Web reference: HTTP://WWW.DRRYANSTANTON.COM