When Will the Redness Fade After a Green Peel, It's Been 3 Days?

this is the 3rd day of my first session green peel. and my face is still red like the first day. the redness is not calming down or fading. i have a white light skin. i did the green peel because of the acne scars on my face and i have never did it before and i thought its good to rejuvinate my skin before summer. the skin is peeling but even the new skin under the dead skin is also reddd :(

Green Peel- How long for peeling

The Green Peel lives up to is name and does cause "peeling" of the skin- often up to 5 days.  The effectiveness of the peel is in removing impurities and helping damaged skin.  Acne scars are notoriously difficult to treat and may see limited improvement with a green peel.

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon