Laser After Green Peel?

I had a green peel a 5 days ago, everything is perfect with my skin, but I'm considering a facial laser tratment next week- permanent make up laser removal on my brows. It's my third laser procedure on the brows, and the permanent make up is very thin, but I'm worried about hyperpigmentation after this deep green peel? How long should I wait after the peeling to get this procedure done? What about a facial laser hair removal after the peeling?

Laser treatments after a Green Peel

+1

You should avoid any laser treatment for up to 6-8 weeks post peel.  If you skin is still red and sensitized, I would wait a little longer.  In the long run, it is always better to be safe than sorry.  Good Luck!

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon