Plastic Surgeon Recommendations at Mass General Hospital?

Can anyone please recommend me a plastic surgeon in Mass General Hosppital? I'm interested in Vasor Liposuction for a large area! I want lipo for the area below my breasts to my knees! I need your help! Please advice!!

Boston Surgeon

I trained an excellent doctor who is part of the Harvard system his name is Bernard Lee, MD.

Boston Plastic Surgeons

Hi there-

Visit with Dr. Adam Tobias at Beth Israel Deaconess. He'll take good care of you.

Plastic surgeons at the MGH

Check with the office of Dr. James May who is the Chief of Plastic Surgery at the MGH and his staff can direct you to the expert in what you want.