Is it Possible to Raise Droopy Eyelid with Botox? (Photo)

Look at my picture, can you see my eyelid is drooping...I would like this raised,can this be done with a injection of Botox ?. I don't want to have a eyelid lift. Where would you inject and how many units do I need ?

Non Surgical Brow Lift with Botox

Eyebrows and eyelids can be raised with Botox.  It is referred to as NON SURGICAL BROW LIFT.  It works quite well, but Botox only lasts around 3 months, so re-injections are necessary.  The amount of Botox needed varies from person to person, men usually require more, and you may need "touch ups" after your first Botox injection, until you find the right combination that works for you.  Good luck.

Omaha Plastic Surgeon