How and Where Can You Purchase the Curva Supplement?

Curva supplement....

+1

My understanding is that the Curva supplement is sold as part of the Zerona treatment program.  If Zerona actually worked the way the company claims it to work, then why would they need to add a DIET AND EXCERCISE program to it?!  If you diet and exercise, the weight will come off anyway.  The Curva supplement is part of their diet program.  I guess you can only get it from offices who have Zerona.

Where can you purchase the Curva suppliment for Zerona

+1

The Curva supplement can be purchased through physician offices that perform Zerona treatments.  Our office carries Curva and it can be purchased through our office web-site.

Web reference: http://wwwVincentLeporeMD.com

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Coolscultping advantages over Zerona

+1

Zerona asks their patients to use supplements such as Curva, dietary restrictions and exercise as part of the regular Zerona program. Coolsculpting requires none of that to achieve excellent results after one treatment also Zerona often requires more than one treatment.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon