I Have a Puffiness Under Only One of my Eyes. Do You Know What Would Cause This?

I have puffiness under only one eye. I have tried creams and eyelifter to get get rid it, but nothing works. I could understand if both eyes were droopy, but they are not. Do you know what could cause this, and how do I get rid of it?

One sided eye puffiness

+1

I have seen patients who have asymmetry when comparing both sides of the face.  There is a solution to correct what you describe but it is difficult to say without having seen you or having a photo.  If you are shy to post your photos, you can contact my office.

No photo = No opinion.

+1

Dear Superwoman

Under eye puffiness is in the eye of the beholder.  It might be that this is the side you sleep on.  I often see patients who present with asymmetric issues.  This is much more common than you think.  Consider posting a photo so we can better understand you concerns.