How to Get Glowing Skin Before my Wedding?

I still have two months until my wedding date. I am in my early 30s. My skin is pretty good for someone at early 30s. I do at-home facial about once a week. I have no acne scar, the only concern is that my facial skin is dull, pores are big and a few fine lines around my eyes. I am hoping for is to have glowy skin on my wedding day. I am willing to do some noninvasive treatment before the wedding. Would you have any recommendation? Thank you.

Chemical peels will give you glowing skin

+3

I would recommend Illuminize peel by Skin Medica for glowing effect with minimal downtime. The peel can be done every two weeks and will enhance the skin appearance with minimal discomfort and irritation. The combination of alpha hydroxy acids and phytic acid tightens the skin, improves the texture and lightens the overall complexion.

Glowing Skin for Wedding Day (or any other time); O2Intraceutical Facials

+1

Hi Elttle,

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.  We know what will give your skin that "glow" during your honeymoon, but to have that "glow" on your Wedding day, find someone in Houston who has O2Intraceuticals hyperbaric oxygen infusion facials.  These facials hydrate your skin and infuse hyaluronic acid and other very good serums.  A series of 5 treatments (~$175/treatment, but usually discounted as a series), once a week leading up to your wedding will give you an incredible bridal glow to your skin.  At least it has worked for Madonna who gets treated frequently.  Jennifer Anniston and Angelina Jolie are two more "glowing" fans of O2Intraceutical facials.  When asked if you want to sign up for the O2Intraceuticals series, just say, "I do".  Good luck with your wedding and be well.

Dr. P 

Glowing skin

+1

Start Obaji skin care with retin A

Then Start Glycolic acid or light TCA peels. Within 6-8 weeks you will glow.

Retin A will cause some redness and mico flaking of the skin tolerate it as much as you can it will pay

Recommendation for improving skintone and texture

+1

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. My recommendation to achieve glowing skin is to first visit with a dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon who can guide you on the best treatment for your skin type.

I advise my patients to start the process by incorporating Retin-A into their skincare routine as well as an exfoliator that has 15%-20% Glycolic acid as the active ingredient.

You need to have a basic skincare routine of cleansing, exfoliating, moisturizing and protecting your skin from the effects of the sun (whether it be cloudy or sunny). You will find just making these simple changes to your skincare regimen will greatly improve the tone and texture of your skin and help you achieve that healthy glow you are looking for within a matter of weeks.

Once you have been using the Glycolic acid and Retin-A for a few weeks, you could then consider a highly concentrated Glycolic acid peel administered by your physician. You can repeat this peel every 2-3 weeks up until your wedding. My advice would be to have your last peel 2 weeks before your wedding based on how your skin has reacted to the previous peels, i.e. swelling, redness, and flaking.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Beautiful Skin prior to Wedding

+1

Since you have two months, you are in good shape. I would recommend starting with a chemical peel, such as Glycolic Acid. You can repeat these every few weeks until your wedding. You may also want to start a product such as Retin-A Micro to help shrink the size of your pores. Finally, you may want to consider Botox Cosmetic around your eyes, between your eyebrows and on your forehead. Even if you do not have many wrinkles, Botox tends to give the skin a nice glow. Also, Botox blocks sweating, so it will have the added benefit of preventing any sweating in those areas on your wedding day. Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.ShaferPlasticSurgery.com

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.