Is it possible to eliminate white/old stretch marks? Or make them impercetible to the eye?

I mean really impercetible, not slightly better or less noticeable... If so, the treatments are permanent or take any kind of maintenance?

Stretch Marks

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, there's no treatment for stretch mark removal. I would recommend consulting with a Board Certified Dermatologist to give you the best treatment plan. I hope this helps!

Treating white stretch marks

There really is very little to improve white stretch marks, and that is why we prefer to treat stretch marks when they are red-purple to reduce the final appearance. For white stretch marks, you can try a laser resurfacing such as a Profractional laser, or excise/cut out the area affected.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon