Best Scar Removal for Liposuction Scars?

I had liposuction twice and have quite a few scars. The last doctor did not want to use the old incision spots, he said he couldn't lipo as good if he used it there, so in total i have SIX scars below my waist. These scars are not raised but very pigmented. What is the best scar treatment for this? I have tried silicone and bleaching cream none which helped. I am looking into laser treatment, but don't know which one is the best for dark liposuction scars. IPL? Fraxel? Any other ones? Thanks!

Scars

+1

Time is your best friend and the scars should fade within one year. i do not find the bleaching creams or lasers to be very effective

Liposuction scars

+1
It is very difficult to comment without photos and more information, including the age of the scars. Generally, liposuction scars are very small and should not produce noticeable change in coloration. A recommendation for treatment would require consultation. Silicone gel and bleaching creams each have their own purposes, which aren't necessarily the same.