Do all Plastic Surgery Treatments Require a lot of Upkeep?

I read women have to get their breast implants replace every 15 years. People have to get their veneers replace every 10-20 years. For example, let say I had a Brazilian Butt Lift (which includes liposuction), do I have to keep up or retouch my butt every 15 years? Do I constantly have to fear wrinkling, ripples, or uneven weight gain due to the liposuction. Do I have to keep up with the liposuction procedures if I want my results (like every time I gain weight or every 5 years) to be maintain?

Up keep after plastic surgery

+1

The answer to your questions involve many factors such as your genetic composition your health and diet to mention a few. We are constantly aging and so maintaining and up keeping is nesecery if you would want to keep yourself looking the best appropriately to your age!

Good luck

Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon

Upkeep to Plastic Surgery?

+1

No not at all. If you gain weight you are going to get fat. No surprise there. If you gain & lose a lot you are going to get wrinkles.  Don't do it. Lipo doesn't make you gain weight and fat transfers are permanent after 3 months post transfer.

Only gel breast implants placed before 1990 need to be replaced. Those made after 1990 are good for life. Saline implants have a 3-4% leakage rate but 96% are good for life. Many plastic surgery patients find a new life that wouldn't have been possible without it. Take care of your teeth too!     Dr Foster

Lawrence Foster, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Plastic surgery upkeep?

+1

The body constantly changes, and things change differently based upon genetics,  and weight fluctuations to name a few.  It is hard to say what you may need "down the road" was you age.