Can You Take Pills to Get Big Butt?

I need to gain weight on my backside, butt. Can I take pill?

Pills will not increase butt size.

+2

There are not any medications to increase butt size. An alternative is using your own fat during Brazilian butt lift.  Please see our you tube video for more information.

No pills will give you big butt

+2

Hi Lashon in Fort Bragg Country, (used to go to Womack Army Hospital...)

Of course not! But then you already knew that. Even if it magically did this, ask yourself, how could a pill selectively increase ONLY your buttock and nothing else??

Save your money, honey!

Pills for Buttock augmentation

+1

So far there is no Proof of medication or a pill that can only make your Buttocks larger, Save your money from pills and creams that wont give you the results you want, Its always best to have it done by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. For you to immediately see the results your expecting.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Pills for weight gain?

+1

Lashon,

I am not aware of any 'pill' or medication that will specifically target weight gain to a specific part of the body. I have had several patients that desired an increase in the size of the buttocks but lacked the sufficient fat in other areas of the body that could be 'harvested' with liposuction and re-injected into the buttocks. For these patients, I have had them gain weight through increasing their caloric intake and then perform a brazilian buttock augmentation which involves liposuction of the unwanted areas and transferring this fat to make a fuller buttocks.

Sean A. Simon, MD