Can You Take Pills to Get Big Butt?

I need to gain weight on my backside, butt. Can I take pill?

Pills will not increase butt size.

+2

There are not any medications to increase butt size. An alternative is using your own fat during Brazilian butt lift.  Please see our you tube video for more information.

No pills will give you big butt

+2

Hi Lashon in Fort Bragg Country, (used to go to Womack Army Hospital...)

Of course not! But then you already knew that. Even if it magically did this, ask yourself, how could a pill selectively increase ONLY your buttock and nothing else??

Save your money, honey!

Pills and Creams to Augment your Butt

+1
This is a great question; however unfortunately there are currently not any creams or pills available that are going to enhance your buttock. I would stay away from any of those products, as they are likely to do more harm than good. Currently there are only three ways to augmentation your buttock. First is diet and exercise, secondly is the Brazilian Butt Lift and lastly buttock implants.

The Brazilian butt lift (fat transfer to the buttock) is so popular because it enables your plastic surgeon to transform your entire shape. Liposuction is performed over several areas depending on the individual patient needs, but typically of the flanks, abdomen, back and thighs. You currently have a very square shape (which is more common than most people realize).

The amount of fat needed depends on the shape and needs of each individual patient, however in general at least 500cc per buttock need to be placed to see a significant difference. On average patients typically receive around 800cc per buttock side for a total of 1600cc of fat transfer. However just like a breast augmentation the amount of fat needed various from patient to patients. Also the sculpting done with the liposuction is a big part of the procedure to improve the overall shape.

If a patient has a BMI of 22 they typically will have enough fat for the Brazilian butt lift. If they are smaller than this then they will need to consider doing an augmentation with implants.

The butt implants are a good option for patients that are too thin for the Brazilian butt lift and want to enhance their shape. The implants give patients a good option.

Pills for Buttock augmentation

+1

So far there is no Proof of medication or a pill that can only make your Buttocks larger, Save your money from pills and creams that wont give you the results you want, Its always best to have it done by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. For you to immediately see the results your expecting.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Pills for weight gain?

+1

Lashon,

I am not aware of any 'pill' or medication that will specifically target weight gain to a specific part of the body. I have had several patients that desired an increase in the size of the buttocks but lacked the sufficient fat in other areas of the body that could be 'harvested' with liposuction and re-injected into the buttocks. For these patients, I have had them gain weight through increasing their caloric intake and then perform a brazilian buttock augmentation which involves liposuction of the unwanted areas and transferring this fat to make a fuller buttocks.

Sean A. Simon, MD