What is PCDC and How Does It Work?

I went to consult regarding the lumpiness left from "Smart Lipo or Laser Lipolysis" and the doctor wanted to sell me pcdc.

However, she could not provide before and afters and upon further probing questions she had only done pcdc on "about" ten patients.

Lipodissolve can treat lumps left from Liposuction or Laser Lipolysis

+1

Lipodissolve can be used successfully to treat lumps following liposuction and laser lipolysis.  This is a tricky procedure, but very successful in SKILLED HANDS.  If lipodissolve is done poorly, it may leave skin depressions or lumps that take a long time to heal.  This is not a procedure to be done by a novice "hobby doc".  

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.