During Sex Will my Partner Be Able to Tell I Had Implants?

i hav 250cc silicone low profiles under muscle and had a small c to start with. I really would not like to tell anyone i had implants. Wen a guy and I are being intimate, will he be able to tell by feeling them or can i keep it a secret? It seems that when I lie down it is the only time i can tell they are implants cause they are a little hard which is what worries me. Do people ever do that? Like not tell anyone even their husbands?

Palpability of breast implants

Whether the implant is palpable or not usually depends on how much breast tissue the patient has to hide the implant, how large the implant, and whether it is silicone or saline (silicone is easier to hide).

In general, relationships are healthier when partners are candid about their medical histories, just my opinion.