When Can I Start Taking Thermogenics After Surgery?

I had a mini tummy tuck and breast lift/augmentation three weeks ago. My doctor told me I can start doing light cardio. Can I take a thermogenic yet?

Healthy diet and exercise is the answer. Not hope in a can!

+1

I am not  a fan of unproven  suppliments of any type.  Exercise, eat healthy, visit a dietitian if you wish, and avoid fantasy in a can.   If you really want to take something out of a can or jar take a multivitamin daliy.  If you really need to be on some program,  visit weight watchers, a surberb organization.   Save your money and buy great fruits and vegetables.   Go with fact, not fantasy.

Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Contact Your Surgeon for Post-Op Instructions

+1

Each surgeon has specific post-operative instructions for their patients. You should contact your surgeon for additional instructions.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Go with your surgeon's advice on supplements

+1

It sounds like you did the smart thing by avoiding supplements around the time of your surgery, so your question about resuming them is one for your surgeon. However, I have to say that I am not a fan of metabolism boosting supplements; faster metabolism = faster aging. Exercise and diet are the way to go the distance.