When Can I Start Taking Thermogenics After Surgery?

I had a mini tummy tuck and breast lift/augmentation three weeks ago. My doctor told me I can start doing light cardio. Can I take a thermogenic yet?

Healthy diet and exercise is the answer. Not hope in a can!

I am not  a fan of unproven  suppliments of any type.  Exercise, eat healthy, visit a dietitian if you wish, and avoid fantasy in a can.   If you really want to take something out of a can or jar take a multivitamin daliy.  If you really need to be on some program,  visit weight watchers, a surberb organization.   Save your money and buy great fruits and vegetables.   Go with fact, not fantasy.

Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

1515 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306

Contact Your Surgeon for Post-Op Instructions

Each surgeon has specific post-operative instructions for their patients. You should contact your surgeon for additional instructions.

Christine Sullivan, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

7706 Olentangy River Rd
Columbus, OH 43235

Go with your surgeon's advice on supplements

It sounds like you did the smart thing by avoiding supplements around the time of your surgery, so your question about resuming them is one for your surgeon. However, I have to say that I am not a fan of metabolism boosting supplements; faster metabolism = faster aging. Exercise and diet are the way to go the distance.

Richard Baxter, MD

6100 219th St SW
Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043