Painful Sex After Laser Hair Removal?

I had 1 Lightsheer diode brazilian laser hair removal treatment, and it was itchy and had small red bumps that felt painful when walking. After 4 weeks (applying aquaphor in the latter 3, and using hydrocortisone lotion for itchiness in the final week), I can finally walk again without pain. However, when I tried having vaginal intercourse, my skin felt so tight that it was painful. Also, since the procedure, when defecating, I often bleed because the skin around my anus is tight. What can I do?

Laser Hair Removal

+1
Please stop undergoing your treatments and see your physician about this as it sounds abnormal. All the best.