How Much Does Otoplasty Cost in or Around Massachusetts?

Just (?) ear pinning. and if I would also like to make them a smaller size, would it be any problem to have them pinned now and put off the reshaping until I have more money? or is it better to have it all done at the same time?

+1

Ear pinning may cost $3000 on the low end.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of facial and ear correction surgeries each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results. Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Otoplasty

+1

I do not have my fee schedule in front of me, but as I recall the surgeon's fee is about $4000 - $4500. The surgery takes about 2 to 2.5 hours. It makes no sense to break this into a two staged procedure; the result will not be as good. I have done many of these operations over the years. I have added a link below.

Stuart H. Bentkover, MD
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon