How do I get rid/remove of my stretch marks fast?

I want to know how to get rid of them fast because they are still reddish and it need to know how to get rid of them

Red Stretch Marks

Hi COB.  For red stretch marks, we would seek out a practice that uses pulse dye lasers.  Pulsed dye lasers (V-Star, V-Beam) are used to close the small blood vessels that make the skin appear red, like the ones you have in the stretchmarks.  2-5 treatments in a series over a period of several months should help you resolve the issue relatively quickly.  

See the before and after photos at the link below of a Los Angeles, CA, red stretch mark patient before and after these laser treatments.  Good luck.