How do I get rid/remove of my stretch marks fast?

I want to know how to get rid of them fast because they are still reddish and it need to know how to get rid of them

Red Stretch Marks

+1
Hi COB.  For red stretch marks, we would seek out a practice that uses pulse dye lasers.  Pulsed dye lasers (V-Star, V-Beam) are used to close the small blood vessels that make the skin appear red, like the ones you have in the stretchmarks.  2-5 treatments in a series over a period of several months should help you resolve the issue relatively quickly.  

See the before and after photos at the link below of a Los Angeles, CA, red stretch mark patient before and after these laser treatments.  Good luck.