Does Oily Skin Make Skin Darker?

my face is oily but other part of my body are normal . they are white but my face is oily and is very dark relative to my body . even my hand is dark as my face ( but my hand skin is normal ) . Does the oily face makes that dark or sun ? is there anyway to fix this ?

Oily skin

+1

The oily skin does not cause hyperpigmentation or darkening of your skin. There is no great treatment to relieve the oily skin as this really is more a function of the genetics of your skin and your oil glands The hyperpigmentation may be able to be treated by a dermatologist through the use of various bleaching creams.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon