Acne Scar Treatment for Oily Skin

I have very oily skin, and yet I have some acne scars on my checks and my chin and neck and laugh lines, I'd like to find what would work best for me: laser or chemical peel? or do I need more something more intense to get rid of the laugh lines? Cynthia

Laser or dermabrasion best for acne scars

+1

Chemical peels help acne discolorations quite well, but true scars see little improvement. Fraxel Restore, Active/Deep FX, Profractional laser, and Pearl, are just some of the effective technologies available. Check with a board certified dermatologist for the option that might be best for you.

New Orleans Dermatologist