Does Anyone Offer or Know a Doctor Who Offers Intralesional Electrodesiccation for Syringomas in the California Area?

I heard that this is one of the best treatments for syringoma. But I can not find a doctor who offers it in california. Does anyone here offer it or know anything about it. If not, how would I go about finding a doctor that offers this procedure?

Treatment of syringomas of the eyelids and eyes

+1

Meticulous hyfrecation followed by light interval fractional CO2 laser can be used to improve syringomas and keep them away.  

Most dermatologists use electrodesiccation

+1

Most cosmetic and non-cosmetic dermatologists perform this for a variety of conditions.  I would recommend inquiring as to which one uses the fine electrolysis needle tip for their fine electrocautery procedures.

I cannot speak for other subspecialists.

Daniel I. Wasserman, MD
Naples Dermatologic Surgeon